ENNIS VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE SERVICE
“CARING FOR OUR NEIGHBORS”
328 W. Main St. Phone: 406-682-4287
PO Box 147 Fax: 406-682-5011
Ennis, MT 59729 Emergency: 911
If you are interested in becoming part of the Ennis Volunteer Ambulance Service, please contact us at 682-4287.
- To establish and train an Ambulance Service that will meet the needs of the Ennis and rural Madison Valley area of Madison County.
- To maintain the highest quality of pre-hospital care for the residents of Madison County in our service area.
- To promote pre-hospital care with all the EMS members involved.
- To promote and educate the public in pre-hospital care.
- Ennis Ambulance service is an entity of the Town of Ennis.
- We are staffed with 19 volunteers, with a part time paid manager.
- We have two ambulances a 2005 and a 2015.
- We do not receive any funding from tax dollars. Our budget is revenue and donation based.
- The Ennis Ambulance service area is approximately 2000 square miles, from Cardwell to the Idaho border, from Virginia City to the Gallatin county line in the Bear Trap canyon.
Meeting and Training Information
Monthly membership meetings are held on the first Sunday of the month at 6 pm.
Training’s are held monthly, training nights may vary.
Ennis Ambulance Service Members
|Arthur Behar||November 2014|
|Donna Evans, Captain||April 2003|
|Greg Haas||October 2006|
|Nicole Haas, Assist. Training Officer||July 2006|
|James McBirnie, Training Officer||April 2017|
|Clifford McAllister||December 2003|
|Patti Austin, Manager||March 2015|
|John Moore||November 2013|
|Chris Orr||September 2010|
|Stacy Strong||October 2017|
|Jacob Stewart||June 2006|
|Les Terrell||February 2019|
|Richard Sneigoski||June 2014|
|Jeffrey Sussman||November 2016|
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Ennis Ambulance / Town Application
- Authorization for Release of Medical Record Information
- Ennis Ambulance SOG’s effective 6-21-2018
- American Heart Association – www.jems.com
- Emergency Training Center of Montana – www.etcofmontana.com
- GEMS (Geriatric Education for Emergency Medical Services) – www.gemssite.com
- Harrison Fire Department – www.harrisonfire.com
- JEMS (Journal of Emergency Medical Services ) – www.jems.com
- Madison County- http://madison.homestead.com/
- Madison County Search and Rescue- www.montanasearchandrescue.org
- Madison Valley Rural Fire – www.mvrfd.org
- Montana Board of Medical Examiners – http://mt.gov/dli/bsd/license/bsd_boards/med_board/board_page.asp
- Montana EMS Association – www.memsa-vitals.org
- Montana State EMS – http://MontanaEMS.mt.gov
- National Association of EMT’s – www.naemt.org
- National Registry of EMT’s – www.nremt.org
- PEPP (Pediatric Education of Pre-Hospital Professionals) – www.peppsite.com