The town of Ennis has a lot to offer. Are you looking for something to do? If so, here’s a few ideas:
- Madison Valley Public library with wifi Internet access
- A lush 9-hole golf course
- Kids’ fishing pond, baseball diamonds, and playgrounds
- Three beautiful city parks
- Madison Theatre for your movie going needs
- Senior citizens’ center
- Excellent shopping, including sports stores, fishing and hunting outfitters, antique shops and art galleries
- True old west saloons
- Restaurants galore
- Breathtaking backcountry, national forests, BLM and state land, offering people fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, horseback riding, wildlife viewing and exploring opportunities
- Floating down the Madison River or a day at Ennis Lake
Ennis has wonderful accommodations, whether you’re looking for an inn or an RV park or a quaint cabin in the mountains.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling.
- Norris Hot Springs.
- Historic Virginia City, Nevada City and Alder Gulch where you can still pan for gold, sapphires, and garnets.
- Lewis and Clark Caverns
- 4th of July Rodeo, Parade, & Firemen’s Pancake Breakfast
- Ennis High School Rodeo
- Gallery Walks & Madison Valley Arts Festival
- Hunters’ Feed & Wild Game Cookoff
- Hunters’ Rendezvous
- Madison River Music Festival
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Ennis Lions Club Auction
- Lion’s Club Annual Fishing Derby
- Ennis on the Madison Fly Fishing Festival
- Spirit of Christmas Stroll
For more information in the Madison Valley and Ennis please visit the Ennis Chamber of Commerce.