ENNIS VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE SERVICE
“CARING FOR OUR NEIGHBORS”
328 W. Main St. Phone: 406-682-4287
PO Box 147 Fax: 406-682-5011
Ennis, MT 59729 Emergency: 911
If you are interested in becoming part of the Ennis Volunteer Ambulance Service team, please contact us at 682-4287.
- To establish and train an Ambulance Service that will meet the needs of the Ennis and rural Madison Valley area of Madison County.
- To maintain the highest quality of prehospital care for the residents of Madison County in our service area.
- To promote prehospital care with all the EMS members involved.
- To promote and educate the public in prehospital care.
Ambulance Board Members
- Ennis Ambulance service is an entity of the Town of Ennis.
- We are staffed with 19 volunteers, with a part time paid manager.
- We have two ambulances a 2005 and a 2015.
- We do not receive any funding from tax dollars. Our budget is revenue and donation based.
- The Ennis Ambulance service area is approximately 2000 square miles, from Cardwell to the Idaho border, from Virginia City to the Gallatin county line in the Bear Trap canyon.
- Ambulance meetings are the first Sunday of every month at Ennis Town Hall.
Meeting and Training Information
Monthly membership meetings are held on the first Sunday of the month at 6 pm.
Training’s are held the second Monday and fourth Wednesday of the month at 6 pm. The same training will be offered both nights.
Ennis Ambulance Service Members
|Arthur Behar||November 2014|
|Donna Evans||April 2003|
|Greg Haas||October 2006|
|Nicole Haas||July 2006|
|Clifford McAllister||December 2003|
|Patti Austin, Manager||March 2015|
|John Moore||November 2013|
|Chris Orr||September 2010|
|Susie Sprout||January 1991|
|Jacob Stewart||June 2006|
|Kevin Suzuki||June 1991|
|Richard Sneigoski||June 2014|
|Ward Thompson (retired)||August 1996|
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Ennis Ambulance Application
- Authorization for Release of Medical Record Information
- Ennis Ambulance Policies effective 6-21-2018
- American Heart Association – www.jems.com
- Emergency Training Center of Montana – www.etcofmontana.com
- GEMS (Geriatric Education for Emergency Medical Services) – www.gemssite.com
- Harrison Fire Department – www.harrisonfire.com
- JEMS (Journal of Emergency Medical Services ) – www.jems.com
- Madison County- http://madison.homestead.com/
- Madison County Search and Rescue- www.montanasearchandrescue.org
- Madison Valley Rural Fire – www.mvrfd.org
- Montana Board of Medical Examiners – http://mt.gov/dli/bsd/license/bsd_boards/med_board/board_page.asp
- Montana EMS Association – www.memsa-vitals.org
- Montana State EMS – http://MontanaEMS.mt.gov
- National Association of EMT’s – www.naemt.org
- National Registry of EMT’s – www.nremt.org
- PEPP (Pediatric Education of Pre-Hospital Professionals) – www.peppsite.com